Hair loss. It happens to all of us as we age, no matter our gender, health, or lifestyle. It's a natural part of life. It's natural.
It's also fixable.
How? With science, of course. Mankind, with its big galaxy brain, has been solving natural problems for generations. We've learned how to extend our life-spans with science and medicine, so why not extend the life-span of our hair? It needs its own medicine to thrive--and you don't have to choke down a single pill.
Like so many things, the solution to hair loss comes from nature. You hear over and over again how different oil-based serums help hair one way or another, but which to choose? It would cost hundreds to buy every single one on the market. So, we came up with a simple solution: combine the best of those oils in one super serum that will do wonders for your hair... and it's only $15.
Losing some hair is natural, no matter how young you are. Your body naturally rids itself of old hair that can't do its job anymore. But, the loss should be slight enough that you can't see a difference (except those stray hairs on your hairbrush). If you're noticing a lack of volume or bald spots when you look in the mirror, your body's ridding itself of too much.
There's three main factors that lead to major hair loss: dry scalp/dandruff, weak and brittle hair, and a lack of hair growth to replace what inevitably will come out. This makes sense. As we get older, our hair follicles (the root of the hair in the scalp) weaken because our body makes less of those natural secretions that keeps everything in check. So, the best way to stop hair loss is to replace what you're missing with similar oils that can do the same thing.
Our hair-loss serum contains no less than twelve different natural oils, each of which helps hair in its own special way.
Let's see what they can do.
- Black Seed Oil: it contains amino acids, a special protein your body naturally makes to strengthen almost everything in your body. Your hair is no exception.
- Black Castor Oil: it stimulates the hair follicles to make your hair grow faster.
- Safflower Oil: it strengthens the hair by guarding against free radicals, a type of molecule that can wreak havoc on any cell in the body, including hair. Basically, it's an antioxidant for your hair, and we all know how important those are.
- Grape Seed Oil: it uses a type of fatty acid called linoleic acid (which is something your body naturally secretes in the hair anyway) to moisturize the scalp, thus strengthening it and helping dandruff.
- Coconut Oil: it's a natural guard against the (slight) damage one can do to their hair while applying heat, such as a blowdryer, flat iron, or curling iron, which could otherwise dry out the hair.
- Abyssinia Oil: it not only shines the hair, but also works as a natural detangler, which will make it easier to brush out knots, thus pulling on the hair less and keeping it from detaching from the follicle.
- Avocado Oil: it both moisturizes the scalp and promotes hair growth by mimicking some of the natural secretions our body makes for the hair.
- Lavender Oil: it promotes hair growth the same way as avocado oil, and has the benefit of smelling great!
- Rosemary Oil: it stimulates the circulation of blood in the scalp, which will deliver more oxygen to the hair follicles which will radically increase hair growth.
- Thyme Oil: works the same as avocado and lavender oil.
- Ylang Oil: it stimulates the production of another natural secretion called sebum which strengthens the hair and hair follicles.
- Vitamin E: it's a natural antioxidant to guard against free radicals.
So, the next time you're looking to do some good for your hair, check out our hair-loss serum, a low price for an invaluable product, all natural, and backed by science.
Come Through, Growth!
Author: Melody Rose